The exodraft Bypass Damper is used in exhaust systems to control the hot flue gases/process air to the Basic Plate heat recovery devices.
A Bypass Damper is used primarily for larger boiler systems, industrial processing plants, or commercial systems.
- All parts in contact with flue gas are made from stainless steel EN 1.4404.
- All exterior parts are made from stainless steel EN 1.4301.
- An integrated electric motor opens and closes the damper.
Power supply and start/stop signal come from an external exodraft panel, and is not a part of the Bypass Damper.
- Max. temperature 600°C.
- The Bypass Damper is not to be used as a draining point in an exhaust system.
- As a rule, the Bypass Damper is only for indoor installation.
- Installation outside requires extra shielding.
- Flue gas / process air must be of a quality (particle free) that will not, over time, cause the damper to be filled with residue that can affect the function of the damper.