The high-temperature heat recovery units in the Basic Series from exodraft recover unused energy from flue gases and process air. The units are designed to operate in flue gas temperatures up to 600 °C on air side.
Flue gas and process heat
The housing of the Basic Series units consists of stainless steel 1.4404 (internal) and 1.4301 (external) and is protected against radiation losses with a highly effective insulation while a built-in drain ensures disposal of condensation.
The highly efficient plate heat exchangers, which consists of stainless steel (copper brazed joints), is distinguished by its robustness and its efficient heat transmission, courtesy of its unique design.
The plate heat exchangers are quick and easy to remove for cleaning and maintenance, thereby reducing the maintenance work to a minimum of time.
The exodraft heat exchangers have a minimal space requirement due to their compact design.
Not suitable for solid fuel units (wood, coal, biomass, etc.).
Units in the Basic Series can be combined in a modular fashion, allowing for a fully customized system.
The Basic Plate units come with four lifting eyes which can be repositioned, allowing for both horizontal and vertical mouting orientations.
As an alternative to the standard copper brazed heat exchanger, the Basic Series also offers a nickel brazed option that is more suited for installation in corrosive environments.
The Basic Series units are intended for indoor installation, but can be installed outdoors if the unit is covered/encapsulated properly.
Available in both 1-step (standard) and 2-step versions.
- Maximum flue gas temperature of 600 °C on air side
- Can be combined with other Basic Plate units in a modular fashion
- All parts in connection with flue gas made in stainless steel 316 (EN 1.4404)
- All external parts made in stainless steel 304 (EN 1.4301)
- 40 mm insulation
- Maximum pressure water side of heat exchangers 12 bar
- Designed for indoor use, but can be used outdoors if the product is covered/encapsulated
- Option for nickel brazed heat exchangers in corrosive environments