Our experience tells us that our products function perfectly. However, you have 6 months right of cancellation, should you, contrary to expectation, regret your purchase.
- The right of cancellation is valid from the day you receive your product
- The right of cancellation does not apply to installation costs
- The buyer has to pay for the return shipping costs
- You have to contact your exodraft seller before you send the product back, in order to arrange the return shipping
When the product is returned to your exodraft seller, you will be refunded the retail price you paid, but no your installation costs. The amount will be transferred to a bank account of your choice, or it will be paid in cash at delivery.
All exodraft products have with respect to legislation 24 months of warranty. This means if you are unhappy with your purchase, you can either:
- Have your product exchanged
- Get your money back
However, this can only happen if the warranty claim is legitimate, and not based on incorrect product use or installation.
The claim has to be filed within a reasonable amount of time after you have discovered the fault or defect of the product. In order for the claim to be valid, it must be filed within two months of the fault being discovered.
You have to contact your exodraft seller, if you want to make use of the product’s warranty.